Thursday, March 24, 2011

George Kavassilas on "Coast to Coast AM"

I love the insight of George Kavassilas and his views on what many of us are calling the shift in consciousness, it seems that George believes this current reality is reconstructing itself as it destroys itself which I do agree with from an energetic prospective which does result in physical changes as well. George also warns that humanity has a very great test to undergo concerning self reliance and trusting the heart within... lets see what he has to speak about in this new interview he did recently on Coast to Coast AM. There's about 200,000 different theories as to what the significant meaning of 2012 actually is along with the terms "ascension" and "planetary shift"... I for one can say that I feel change is coming, is there anything to worry about? If your living from within your heart as much as you possibly can then there's nothing to worry about.

The three part interview is below starting with part 1

Namaste Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment