Monday, March 21, 2011
My dream during the super moon of march 19th
This isn't really a prediction nor prophecy just an aspect of dream time as many of you would call it.
So as we all know whenever there's a full moon or any rare occurrence in space we can expect it to not only effect our planet, but our physical bodies, energy, thoughts, dreams etc...
It all started out with me and a few friends standing in the middle of the street having a conversation I can't seem to remember, but it was very important related to the coming times. As we stood in the middle of the street two suns appeared, as the two suns appeared we all became as a black and golden flame with a very loving harmonious motion. We all looked into the sky and saw what appeared to be a celestial being or ship(UFO) it was all white and appeared as an orb in the sky but as it became closer we realized that it was made of a more dense physical material. As the ship emerged from the sky closer to us it spontaneously combusted and what appeared after what a Nordic humanoid looking extra-terrestrial who claimed to be from Orion, it also claimed that it was an angel and had wings, but something seemed a bit off as when I walked closer to this being it appeared to be a puppet or blow up doll being controlled by strings.
As it flew into back into the skies a majority of the people in the city had discovered it and felt it was God coming back, the followed it off the edge of a cliff which lead to their death and demise.
I asked the being how it could do something so horrible and the being told me " I didn't make them do it, they were attracted to my light which lead them off the bridge, I didn't tell them to do it, they had free will!"
shortly after I woke up, and then went back to sleep where I had another dream I was hopping from tree to tree in what appeared to be a utopia based earth that was restored, everything else after that is not quite clear.
I will interpret this dream in a later post, but you can all do it for now.
Namaste Pasta with gluten free garlic bread! peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment